This award was created to recognize an individual company’s demonstrated achievements and commitments in the pursuit of safety in the construction workplace in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Nominations can be made by NLCA integrated, mixed or affiliated trade associations, as well as individual NLCA member firms, as a further recognition for their local successes in the area of safety. The Award recognizes achievements in program development, staff training, industry contribution, as well as safe work record accomplishments.
Congratulations to The Cahill Group, winner of the 2020 Provincial Safety Award!
Past Winners Include:
- 2019: Locke’s Electrical Ltd.
- 2018: The Cahill Group
- 2017: Brook Construction (2007) Inc.
- 2016: Guildfords (2005) Inc.
- 2015: North Shore Roofing Ltd.
- 2014: N.D. Dobbin Ltd.
- 2013: Bird Construction Company
- 2012: J.W. Lindsay Enterprises Limited
- 2011: Allied Constructors Inc.
- 2010: Anchorage Contracting
- 2009: N.D. Dobbin Group of Companies