The Centre of Excellence – a pillar of YOUR NLCA: Together, we’re building Newfoundland and Labrador.
One of the core benefits of an NLCA membership is the opportunity to advance your professional standing and qualifications in the construction industry.
Our Centre of Excellence Education program helps you build the foundation that you need. Align your skills directly with those in the commercial & industrial construction industry, allowing you to continue working while gaining the skills needed in your career.
Our Program features a wide variety of education and training opportunities through live webinars and courses, as well as e-learning. New offerings are being added daily.
As the world is dealing with COVID-19, things are looking different at our Centre of Excellence, and learning for this period in time has shifted to solely online. NLCA can guarantee that the quality of life-long learning, mentorship & skills development, along with the connections that you will make through our webinars and courses will remain the same.
- Cancellations must be received no later than 10 business days prior to the course or event date to be eligible for a 75% refund of registration fees.
- No refunds will be issued after this date.
- If you register for the course and do not attend, you are liable for the full registration fee unless you cancel according to the terms stated above.
- If you are unable to attend after registering, you may send a substitute up to and including the day of the course or event. Please provide a name and email address for records.
- NLCA reserves the right to cancel any course or event and will, in such instance, provide a full refund of registrations fees. Every effort will be made to give registrants a reasonable notice of cancellation.
- No liability is assumed by the organization (NLCA) for changes in course dates, content, speakers, or venue.