Networking can be an essential key to success! Make the right connections in the industry and share information and ideas. Our networking opportunities provide a great opportunity to build new relationships and help you identify new opportunities for your business.
From our Golf Tournaments to our Section and General Membership Meetings, to our ROCK Awards Gala and Conference, our team puts together a number of great opportunities to network with industry members and make valuable connections, both in-person and virtually!
- Cancellations must be received no later than 10 business days prior to the course or event date to be eligible for a 75% refund of registration fees.
- No refunds will be issued after this date.
- If you register for the course and do not attend, you are liable for the full registration fee unless you cancel according to the terms stated above.
- If you are unable to attend after registering, you may send a substitute up to and including the day of the course or event. Please provide a name and email address for records.
- NLCA reserves the right to cancel any course or event and will, in such instance, provide a full refund of registrations fees. Every effort will be made to give registrants a reasonable notice of cancellation.
- No liability is assumed by the organization (NLCA) for changes in course dates, content, speakers, or venue.
Check out some of our signature events below!