NEW JUNE 4, 2021 – SAFETY TRAINING FUNDING PROGRAM NOW OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS!
NLCA is pleased to provide a limited number of firms with an opportunity to have access to maximum of $1000 for required safety training!*
Through this initiative, the Newfoundland and Labrador Construction Association will help provide our members with financial assistance to obtain and update safety training, allowing you to remain sustainable and competitive in today’s changing industry.
This program is supported by the Department of Immigration, Population Growth and Skills. At this current time, this program is OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS OF NLCA requiring updated safety training in the four identified areas.
Available on a first-come first-serve basis. If your employees have completed (after July 30, 2020) and/or are required to complete safety training (prior to October, 30, 2021), your firm may qualify for up to $1000!
Approved courses eligible for funding are:
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space
- Powerline Hazards
For more information and to apply, please safety-training_program-reg-form_June_2021
- Your firm MUST be a member of NLCA and in good standing to apply for and utilize funding.
- Approved courses eligible for funding are: Fall Protection, First-Aid, Confined Space; and Powerline Hazards
- Once application is processed, you will be contacted by a NLCA representative. It is the employers responsibility to book the required training.
- ONLY training for approved courses offered by approved training providers are eligible for funding https://ctr.bluedrop.io/#/categories.
- Applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Applications will be accepted for training received July 30, 2020 to October 31, 2021. If training has already taken place, please complete this form and submit your receipt of payment for processing and approval. Applications will be accepted until October 31, 2021 or until funding is exhausted.
Three easy steps:
- Fill out and submit your application. You will receive a notification when it has been processed (2-3 business days).
- When you receive notification of approval, book your required training. If training has already taken place in the qualified time frame, please proceed to step 3.
- Submit your receipt of payment to NLCA for reimbursement.
If you have any questions on the program, please email Adelle at email@example.com.
*Restrictions may apply. Only one application per firm.