Thursday, June 13, 2019
9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Public-Private Partnerships are a procurement tool being used by governments right across Canada at all levels. Newfoundland & Labrador has moved four projects to market in the last few years and could have another two projects in the very near future, making it an attractive jurisdiction in the Canadian and global infrastructure market.
Steven Hobbs, Vice President, Strategy and Stakeholder Engagement at The Canadian Council for Public-Private Partnerships will lead a seminar to teach the basics of P3s and opportunities for local engagement on the projects.
By the end of the seminar, participants will have a general understanding of:
- The definition of public-private partnerships
- When P3s are used
- The benefits and challenges of P3s and success factors
- The Basic structure of P3 deals
- The Canadian P3 market
- The role for small and local business
- Specific P3 project examples
Please click here to download the registration form or select the link below.