Monday, November 30 and Tuesday, December 1
9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Online via webinar
When you build something, you need to have a building plan. As it is with buildings, so it is with businesses. If you are interested in growing your construction business, you need to make sure that you have a good business growth strategy. This is the only reliable way of ensuring that your construction business will thrive in this competitive field.
For that growth, you need a strategic plan to make better than average profits, expand your capacity, ensure success and build a better company. By methodically working through all the necessary segments, we will create a Strategic Growth Plan and use it as the basis for creating a Business Plan and developing a Financial Plan.
- Identifying and capitalizing on strengths and opportunities
- Discovering and mitigating weaknesses and threats
- Creating actionable strategies
- Developing extensive 3-year financial plans
- Creating comprehensive 3-year business plans
- Crafting and implementing Strategic Growth Plans
- Potential of Increasing revenues and profits (per the construction model used in the course)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Every manager can benefit from this course
- Department and division managers
- Project managers and coordinators
- Field supervisors
- Senior accountants and controllers
To register, please click the link below.
Instructor: Wayne Newell
Bio: With over 35 years financial and construction experience, Wayne Newell has amassed a library of knowledge on what makes a successful contracting business. Since 2003, he has been presenting his exclusive contracting seminars in most major Canadian cities. He was awarded his CMA in 1972.
NLCA member cost: $289.00 plus hst; MNL Rate: $339.15 plus hst; Non-Member Rate: $399.00 plus hst