Wednesday, October 30
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
This course provides industry professionals with an understanding of the strategic framework for project development through the use of the PPP delivery model in order to identify and structure opportunities across the infrastructure sector.
- The terminology used in PPPs
- Why use the PPP approach?
- Typical arguments for and against the P3 model
- Who finances P3s and who pays for them?
- What needs to be in place to encourage success?
- What to look for/negotiate in a PP3 contract
- Understanding the effort required to deliver a PPP
- The current state of the PPP market
- Framework Environment: Background; Overview; Definition and Characteristics
- Justification of P3s: Why use it?; Comparative Assessment
- Applications: When are they used?; Types of P3 models; Challenges and Benefits; Success Factors
- Execution: Structure and Finance; Managing a Project; Value for Money; Risk Management; Process Life-Cycle
- Examples and Exercises
You will receive P3s at your fingertips… The P3 Fundamentals Handbook has been exclusively prepared jointly by Toraza Zenith Inc. and The Canadian Council for Public-Private Partnerships for the purpose of providing professionals with a reference guide on the practices of PPPs at their fingertips. PLUS… Free access to Toraza’s dedicated P3 Fundamentals online Resource Centre.
- NLCA Member: $ 395.00 +HST
- MNL Rate: $ 446.25 +HST
- Non-Member: $ 525.00 +HST
Please click here to download the registration form or select the link below.