Up to ten NLCA Scholarships, each valued at $1000, are awarded each year to the dependents of owners and employees of member firms in good standing. As well as, the Lar Rossiter Memorial Scholarship Award – one scholarship valued at $2000.
Due to COVID-19, we are unable to host an in person presentation to the recipients. We are pleased to feature them here along with their families to celebrate their achievements.
The 2020 Recipients are:
- Lar Rossiter Memorial Scholarship recipient, Colby Way (Middle) (Locke’s Electrical Ltd.)
- Alexandra Aucoin Payne (Middle) (Marine Contractors Inc.)
- Melissa Bazan-Munoz (North Atlantic Petroleum)
- John Dalton (Middle) (Jenco Electrical Contractors)
- Aaron Dyke (Middle) (Jordan Construction Limited)
- Ronan Freeman (Marco Group Limited)
- Kelsey Molloy (Left) (JSM Electrical Ltd.)
- Melody Hubert (Middle) (Techno Metal Post NL)
- Jenna Jefferies (Middle) (A & B Construction Ltd.)
- Kaitlyn Watkins (Right) (Brook Construction (2007) Inc.)
- Jhoni Gill Brake (Middle) (ECO Contracting Limited)