Congratulations to all of our 2020 Rock Award recipients!
At the NLCA office on Thursday, October 22, we were pleased to recognize all 2020 ROCK Award nominees, and present awards to the successful applicants.
The leadership and determination to excel is evident by the caliber of nominees and recipients in each of the award categories.
- 2020 General Contractor Award of Excellence recipient – Marco Group Limited
- 2020 Subcontractor Award of Excellence recipient – Belfor Property Restoration
- 2020 Supplier Award of Excellence recipient – Arrow Construction Products Ltd.
- 2020 Professional Services Award recipient- PAL Airlines
- 2020 Community Leader Award recipient – Dayle Biggin
- 2020 Provincial Safety Award of Excellence recipient – The Cahill Group
- 2020 Hall of Fame Inductee – Fred Cahill
The Newfoundland and Labrador Construction Association’s Provincial ROCK Awards Program is designed to honour and pay tribute to the outstanding contributions made by the people and the companies that make up the construction industry in Newfoundland & Labrador.
Entries are evaluated by the awards judging committee based on a point system, and also by votes cast online by your peers! This committee consists of three experts/leaders in the field related to the award in question. If in the opinion of the committee that a suitable candidate has not been nominated, the award shall not be presented.