Thursday, October 10, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Strategically planning your advertising budget has never been
more important, yet many would say its never been tougher.
Digital advertising has risen at dramatic rates allowing us to
get much closer to our prospective customers.
But where does digital fit in? How much should be invested and how? Does traditional still matter? What are the best ways to give back?
During this workshop the presenter will dig deep into the answers to these questions and explore the tools you need to measure your efforts effectively.
- Target Market: Demographics and Psychographics; Understanding the Primary Generations; Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Budget: Industry Standards; Setting the budget; Budget breakdown and prioritize
- Traditional Media: Local habits & loyalties; Free vs paid mediums; Added value
- Digital Media: SEO and how it contributes to ROI; Search Engine Marketing (SEM); Display / Programmatic Advertising
- Community & Charitable Marketing: Give & take; Maximizing your benefit
- Measurement & Reporting: Better targeting = better measurement ; The tools you need; Metrics to measure ROI
Please click the link below to register or click here to download the registration form.