Monday, December 2
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
A contractors success depends heavily on the field production of trades people.
Lead towards efficiency, and start seeing improvements to your bottom line. This seminar will define Field Productivity, discuss the effects of low Field Productivity, and outline the approaches to increasing Field Productivity. This one-day workshop covers:
- Introduction to Field Productivity
- The Contractor’s Role in Improving Productivity
- The Supervisors Role in Improving Field Productivity
- Labour Productivity
- Equipment Productivity
- Factors that Impact Productivity
- Quantifying Lost Productivity
Who should attend: Construction supervisors; project managers; and project coordinators.
- 445.00 plus hst – Member Rate
- $488.75 + hst – MNL Rate
- $575.00 +hst – Non-member Rate
Please click here to register for this course or the link below.