Wednesday, November 6 & Thursday, November 7
9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Instructor: Kevin McEvoy, GSC
CONSTRUCTION 101 AND BEYOND is your comprehensive overview of the Canadian construction industry. Designed specifically for construction management professionals, this two-day course breaks down the complexity of the industry examining the important roles for various industry stakeholders.
Over these two days, you will participate in hands-on activities and examine every step of the industry – from bidding to closeout.
- Introduction to construction industry
- Major steps in the construction project
- Risk Management
- Bid Documents
- Contract Law
- Receiving Bids and award of contract
- Format of contracts and contract clauses
- Project start-up and close-out
Member Cost: $545.00 plus hst
MNL Rate: $590.75 plus hst
Non-Member Rate: $695.00 plus hst
Please click the link below to register or click here to download the registration form.