Monday, October 7th and Tuesday, October 8th
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (each day online via webex)
AutoCAD®/AutoCAD LT® Beyond the Basics continues with more sophisticated techniques that extend your mastery of the AutoCAD software beyond what was learned in AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT Essentials. For example, here you go beyond the basic skill of inserting a block to learning how to create blocks, and beyond the basic skill of using a template to understand the process of setting up a template.
You will learn skills such as:
- Using more advanced editing and construction techniques.
- Adding parametric constraints to objects.
- Creating local and global blocks.
- Setting up layers, styles, and templates.
- Using advanced plotting and publishing options.
This online course is limited to eight (8) seats only.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD basics as taught in AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT Essentials or equivalent experience.
- A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology.
Member Rate: $795.00 +hst
MNL Member Rate $930.75 +hst
Non-Member Rate: $1095.00 +hst
Please click here download registration form, or click the link below to register online.