Writing Dynamics is intended for those who write as a regular part of their job, from the preparation of reports, proposals and briefing notes to websites, speeches, and annual reports.
The program’s three-stage writing system helps participants to plan using creative and structured thinking, draft quickly and edit for impact. The techniques help enhance productivity and develop a writing style that appeals to the reader through clear structure and language. Previous learners say Writing Dynamics is the most valuable writing learning experience they’ve had.
Course modules include:
- Taking a professional approach to writing and document planning
- Organizing content in the best interest of the reader
- Drafting with speed, creating flow as you go
- Editing for brevity, clarity and plain language
- Choosing and managing verbs to create energetic documents
- Packaging documents for visual appeal
- Checking in on grammar and punctuation
Cost: $200.00 plus hst for members; $600.00 plus hst for non-members
This course is subsidized by the Canada Job Grant for members of NLCA.
The subsidy has been applied to the course cost already. Non-members may register at the full course cost.
Gold Seal Credits: 2
Please click here to download the registration form or select the link below.