The Skilled Presenter course is intended for those required to present to small or large groups: briefings, presentations, board and corporate meetings. The 2-day course examines how to deliver an effective presentation. The instructor reviews the presentation skills that professional speakers use to prepare and deliver structured presentations.
By the end of this course, participants will have learned how to:
- structure presentations in ways that match the message to the audience
- compile ideas clearly
- turn nervousness into energy and increased confidence
- give examples that make your subject memorable
- improve voice projection and modulation
- use audience-involving techniques to sell ideas
- keep presentations on track while fielding questions
- use language an audience can understand
- respond to listeners of different backgrounds and values
- integrate powerpoint into presentation
Cost: $200.00 plus hst for members; $600.00 plus hst for non-members
This course is subsidized by the Canada Job Grant for members of NLCA.
The subsidy has been applied to the course cost already. Non-members may register at the full course cost.
Gold Seal Credits: 2
To register please click the link below or click here to download the registration form.