This seminar will help you to develop strategies to improve your profits and manage your cash flow. It will help you recognize problem projects, identify unwanted expenses, increase productivity and manage overhead expenses. A seasoned CFO will discuss how your business can meet today’s contracting challenges.
- Learn fundamental ways to increase profits, improve cash flow and increase productivity
- Provide operating personnel the systems to manage their expenses and profits
- Reinforce the steps that make effective job costing a critical project management tool
- Discuss proven and effective human resource practices that increase employee productivity
- Prepare cash flow estimates for major projects
- Understand the need for timely financial reports and their use in improving profits
- Review strategies to manage A/R collections and learn how to manage overhead expenses
Course Topics Include:
- Profit Requirements
- Estimating Risks
- Cost Control
- Internal Control Procedures / Cash Flow & Cash Management
- A/R Collections
- Risk Management
- Labour Productivity / Managing Human Resources
- Materials & Tool Management
- Financial Reports
- Go Forward Positioning
- Budgeting & Profit Planning
Cost: $100.00 plus hst for members; $300.00 plus hst for non-members
This course is subsidized by the Canada Job Grant for members of NLCA. The subsidy has been applied to the course cost already. Non-members may register at the full course cost.
Gold Seal Credits: 1
You can register for this course by clicking the link below, or click here to download the registration form.