Looking to become Gold Seal Certified?
This course is now mandatory.
Decisions made by your company will be seen by employees, clients, other contractors and the public. Ethical decisions foster your company’s good reputation, reduce your risks, increase profitability and help you grow and succeed. This new Construction Industry Ethics course – developed by the construction industry for the construction industry – can guide your employees through the various ethical matters they face every day. Help them help you.
- Understand what is included in “ethical behavior”
- Be aware of the importance of ethics in business
- Know how to make ethical decisions
- Recognize ethics in the context of law
- Understand the direct link between ethics and a company’s success
Member Cost: $116.67 plus hst(amount subsidized by Canada Job Grant already deducted from price)
Non-Members Cost: $450 plus hst
Gold Seal Credits: 3 (1 for in-class portion; 2 – for online portion)
To register, please download the registration form by clicking here, or click on the link below.