AutoCAD Essentials covers the essential core topics for working with the AutoCAD Software. The teaching strategy is to start with a few basic tools that enable the student to create and edit a simple drawing, and then continue to develop those tools. More advanced tools are also introduced throughout the training guide. Not every command or option is covered, because the intent is to show the most essential tools and concepts, such as:
- Understanding the AutoCAD work-space and user interface
- using basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools
- organizing drawing objects on layers
- inserting reusable symbols (blocks)
- preparing a layout to be plotted
- adding text, hatching, and dimensions
Course will take place from Tuesday, September 19 – Thursday, September 21, 2017 (3 days)
This online course is limited to six (6) seats only.
Cost: $365.00 plus hst for members; $1095.00 plus hst for non-members
This course is subsidized by the Canada Job Grant for members of NLCA. The subsidy has been applied to the course cost already. Non-members may register at the full course cost.
How to prepare:
- Sign up for the course
- you will need: high speed internet; a headset or speaker phone
- we will provide you with the temporary license for you to download and access the AutoCAD software
Gold Seal Credits: 3